Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Love that Lasts


It's too late, I cannot turn away from You any longer; and believe me I've tried. You've made me more of an outsider then I already am, but I can't bear to not have You in my life.

And just when I forget You are there, You prove yourself to me over and over again. I'm riveted by Your word, I can't seem to forget You.

I think about You everyday. And no matter how much I adore You, it never tires You out, in fact You love me even more.

Even when I start to drift back to my old ways, there You are to save me from myself. When the rest of the world hates me, You show how Your love is deeper then my pain.

You tell me things no one has ever said to me before, and You explain how my sorrow is the path of compassion.

You've taken me out of this world and into your own, there is no going back. How could I ever step away from You, and why would I ever want to?

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.